TDET HR Business Partner
Contract: Temporary until 31st August 2021 (maternity cover)
Site: Portfolio of academies within Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET)
Working Pattern: 37 hours per week, term time plus 3 weeks, Monday to
Thursday 8am – 4pm, Friday 8am – 3.30pm
Salary: Actual - £29,474.21 per annum (FTE £32,621 per annum)
Due to the current situation regarding the partial closure of schools we are unable to go ahead with the scheduled interview date for this post as originally planned. Therefore we have made the decision to extend the closing date until 19th April and it is our intention to shortlist week beginning the 20th April.
At this present time it is difficult for us to determine an exact interview date and the way in which the interview will be conducted. If we are unable to arrange face to face interviews we will look into other options that will allow us to appoint into this post.
Are you passionate about working in HR?
Are you an experienced HR professional?
Are you looking for a new challenge in HR?
If so, this is the role for you!
TD Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands. As a newly formed multi-academy trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be.
We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join our team. The role is temporary, maternity cover until August 31st 2021, during this temporary period we anticipate there being an opportunity to make the role permanent.
The core purpose of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and effective HR service across specified academies within the trust in accordance with agreed policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation; maintaining confidentiality and high professional standards at all times.
You will work with the Head of HR & OD and key stakeholders to have an awareness of and inform discussions on all aspects of HR. You will have the ability to provide guidance and support to leaders in areas including employee relations case work, resourcing and talent management, employee engagement, learning and development, restructuring, redundancies and change management.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and appointment
- Absence management
- Delivery of HR projects
- Embedding the core values and behaviours of TDET in your work area
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Line management of HR Administrator
Key behaviours and skills:
- Strong HR knowledge, CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Developing strong working relationships and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment for staff.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.tdet.education where you will be directed to the application page.
Please note – the Trust may decide to interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail email@example.com.
School website: https://tdeteducation.careers.eteach.com/