Post Title: TRUST ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Hours of work Based on full time but with some flexibility on less than full time working by mutual agreement. NOTE if you are seeking less than full time working please indicate this clearly in your covering letter of application.
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic admin assistant to work as part of our Trust Central team.
The Active Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust that has 21 member schools located across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Based at our Littleport and East Cambs Academy in Litttleport, the successful candidate will become part of our small and friendly central team, which works to support our schools deliver high quality education throughout the Trust.
The starting full time equivalent salary for this role is circa £23,000 pa. The Trust has a performance related pay award scheme and offers a generous annual leave entitlement and membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are looking for a strong all-round administrator who can deliver:
• High quality admin support and a desire to be a key contact for our central team
• Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills.
• Flexible and efficiency under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to join a small and friendly team of committed people
• Supportive leadership in a varied role with plenty of contact with fellow administrators across the Trust schools.
• A commitment to professional development and the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the life chances of pupils.
• An attractive working environment with competitive salary & associated benefits.
For further information, job description and the application pack for this post contact Emma Pearce by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01223 728394
Closing Date: 7th April 2020
Interviews Planned for: w/c 20th April 2020
School website: http://activelearningtrust.org