Required for 1st September 2020
Temporary 1 Year Contract
St Thomas More is a GOOD, happy, caring school with outstanding behaviour.
We provide an outstanding, engaging, creative, broad and balanced curriculum for our pupils.
The governors are seeking to appoint a class teacher who is an outstanding classroom practitioner to help us continue to raise standards of achievement through strong leadership, strategic thinking and an innovative approach to teaching.
Applicants from all faiths or none are welcome.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• highly motivated and creative
• a keen learner
• committed to a caring, inclusive ethos
• high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• effectively as part of a team
We can offer:
• Excellent personalised Professional Development
• A friendly and supportive team
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved learners
• At least 3 extra days release for report writing, team planning and resourcing
• Investment in staff well-being
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged.
Application packs are available by emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 1st May 2020 at 12pm
Interview date: To be confirmed
St Thomas More School is an Equal Opportunities employer
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
School website: http://www.st-thomasmore.peterborough.sch.uk