Waterbeach Community Primary School
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our staff in September 2020 as a class teacher in Year 5 or Year 6
Our School Vision
Our school will encourage each child to grow into a happy, confident individual, thriving in a supportive community where each is inspired to learn and discover through a kaleidoscope of opportunities, with space to imagine and to create.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following qualities.
• A passion to promote enhanced learning to all children
• A creative approach to learning with the enthusiasm to try new things
• The ability to work well as a team player or on your own
• A positive professional attitude towards all aspects of education
• Patience, a good sense of humour and an ability to accept and give constructive feedback.
We can offer you;
• Delightful and motivated children
• A fantastic, professional team of staff
• CPD according to any identified/ developing needs
• An exciting time in a growing school where twelve new classrooms have recently been opened.
Salary will be on the main scale and according to experience.
Closing Date – Monday 20th April 2020 at 10am
Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd April 2020.
If the school is closed on this date we will interview via a remote method.
The staff and Governors at Waterbeach Community Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
School website: http://waterbeach.cambs.sch.uk