Do you have high aspirations for all? Are you ready for an exciting new challenge and to make a real difference?
Barnack Primary School passionately believe in a value driven school, one where every child and adult can reach their fullest potential to discover their own remarkable life. This drives our curriculum, our caring, supportive ethos and the opportunities we provide for all. We strongly recommend a visit to meet our children, the staff and soak in the atmosphere.
Our School can offer you:
• An ethos of care for pupils, staff and parents
• A happy working environment
• Enthusiastic pupils who behave extremely well and love to learn
• A leadership team who are hands-on every day
• A Team Leader to support your induction
• Excellent continuing professional development.
We are the right school for you if:
• You want to develop your career within an aspirational school that embraces the importance of a broad and stimulating curriculum.
• You enjoy working as part of a positive, well-established team.
• You want to inspire children to be life-long learners and reach their full potential.
• You are resilient, passionate, highly-motivated and committed to teaching.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our employees to share in this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
So if you feel you want to become a part of the Barnack team we would love to hear from you. Please contact us for further details; to arrange a visit or ask for the application pack on: firstname.lastname@example.org 01780 740265
The closing date for the application: 20th April 2020
Interview Date: 24th April 2020
Start Date: September 2020