Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.
Hampton Gardens is a new 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College.
Required for September 2020:
Teaching Assistant Level 3
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join the team supporting students at Hampton Gardens School. For this position you will either need experience working as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or robust experience working as a Level 2 and be ready to take the next step.
As the Level 3 Teaching Assistant your main responsibility will be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of students. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all students. You will provide input into the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups of students. As well as this you will monitor individual’s progress, achievements, development and report these to the teaching staff. Part of your role will be to deliver clubs to a specific groups of students at break, lunch or after school within Achievement Support.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with an experienced SENCo and provide ongoing support to the Level 1 and Level 2 Teaching Assistants within the team.
Teaching Assistant (Level 3)
8.15am – 3.30pm (with a 45 minute lunch break)
32.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri), term-time only
Grade 7 – Actual Salary £15,752 - £18,095 per annum
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details, please visit the Hampton Academies Trust jobs page:
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 15 July 2020
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk