Salary: The salary range for this post will be from L6-L15 (£46,457 - £57,986 based on 2019-20 pay scales) and will be determined according to the skills and experience of the successful candidate
DfE School Number:
We are seeking to appoint a headteacher who is passionate about educating children through a broad and skills-based curriculum. Fen Drayton is a small school in rural Cambridgeshire with a friendly, family feel that inspires great affection and support from children and parents, we are rightly proud of our central place in the village community.
You will either be a current serving head or a senior leader with a track record of inspiring all stakeholders. You will be looking for a new challenge and relish the opportunity to work with an experienced team. You will have a firm understanding of the new Ofsted Framework and value a broad curriculum.
Fen Drayton is a half form entry maintained school with close links within a cluster of other local primary schools. We are seeking an applicant who will enthusiastically embrace our school ethos and as a priority actively promote the school so that more children can experience the nurturing environment.
We are looking for a head teacher who:
- Is committed to educating the whole child
- Can enthusiastically and effectively promote the school
- Is a strategic thinker with the ability to drive through school strategy
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels
- Is a team player, happy to get stuck in and will promote collaborative teamwork
- Can inspire and lead all stakeholders
- Is passionate about continually developing the school
- Is a warm and friendly fit with the school character
- Enjoys being challenged and takes challenges as opportunities to develop
We can offer:
A safe and stimulating environment where success is celebrated and where children feel confident to explore, take risk in their learning and gain from their experiences.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children and very supportive parents
- Highly experienced, hardworking staff
- A strong, active and supportive governing body
- Close links within a network of local schools
Further details can be obtained from:
Fen Drayton Primary School
Phone 01954 273346
Web Site: www.fendraytonprimary.co.uk
Closing Date: 16th
September 2020 (midnight)
Interview Dates: 22-23 September 2020
Please return completed applications to: email@example.com
Fen Drayton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
School website: http://fendraytonprimary.co.uk