We are looking for an experienced Teacher to join our team from September 2019. This position will be paid a TRL2 allowance for being a Pupil Premium advocate, dependent on experience and skills at £2,721 - £4,500.
We have been looking at Teacher’s worklife balance and we have a no marking approach in school.
Help take this Academy school to outstanding.
The ideal candidates would
• Have taught for at least 3 years
• Be committed to closing the gap between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged children
• Be enthusiastic and lively
• Be a committed and inspirational teacher
• Strive for excellence
• Have high expectations of self and pupils
• Be a team player
In return we can offer
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
• A caring Christian ethos
• Support with 3 classes per year group
• A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
• An “Outstanding” SIAMS report – February 2014
• A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law CE Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday, 26th April 2019 @ 12.00pm
Interview date: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
School website: http://williamlaw.peterborough.sch.uk