Safer Recruitment Training
Safer recruitment has become a statutory requirement. This means not only must schools ensure that policy and procedure is compliant, but it is also a legal requirement that at least one member of staff involved in the interview process is trained in safer recruitment.
In this training session, we aim to assist you in ensuring safer recruitment is an integral part of your school’s procedures. We cover:
- Providing awareness and understanding of offender behaviour
- Reviewing staff recruitment to help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- Covering common practices for interview and selection processes, pre-employment checks, and Single Central Record requirements
- Promoting an ongoing culture of vigilance through policy, practice and reporting
Accredited by the Safer Recruitment Consortium, our training will help ensure that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is an integral part of your school’s procedures.
Refreshments on arrival and lunch provided.
- Advanced safer recruitment certificate awarded for completing training and assessment. Our previous attendees have achieved excellent pass rates
- Comprehensive delegate pack including: slides, safer culture questionnaire, action plan, delegate workbook, activity pack, Ofsted inspection framework, guidance safer working practice with children and young people in education, guidance on overseas criminal record checks