The demands on leadership time can sometimes make it challenging to manage all issues internally, or there may be a lack of required expertise in-house. Whatever your HR challenge, our team of outstanding education HR professionals will work with you to achieve the right outcomes.
Whether it is handling difficult employee relations matters, managing restructures or assisting in the reviewing or creation of policies, our HR experts have decades of experience in the education sector and are committed to delivering the highest standards.
We are able to offer extensive additional support to customers for HR support that falls outside of your contracted service. We can also provide consultancy support to non-customers for one-off or strategic HR projects.
Our highly qualified and experienced consultants work in partnership with your internal teams to provide proactive and pragmatic solutions to your HR needs.
Our HR consultancy support is tailored to your school or trust’s specific needs and includes areas such as:
Safer recruitment and safeguarding audits
- Safer recruitment training by industry experts
- Comprehensive safeguarding audits, including recruitment audits
- Managing employee capability, including informal and formal stages of capability procedures
- Conducting grievance and disciplinary investigations and production of the investigation report with supporting documentation
- Industrial action, including how to respond to the threat of industrial action and when and how to deduct pay
- Trade union recognition, consultation and your obligations under the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992 (TULRCA)
- Management of complex sickness absences or other leave of absence
- Settlement agreement negotiations and production of documentation
- Overseeing changes in terms and conditions
- Support with developing and populating new staff structures
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) matters
- Guidance on academy conversions
- Ensuring multi-academy trust expansions are undertaken seamlessly
- Support with staff reductions
Compliance, policy review and policy creation
- Objective, expert view on your HR structure and/or framework
- Policy creations, reviews, and revisions in line with legislation
Training and coaching
- Staff training on HR matters at all levels including middle leaders, senior leadership team, or your internal HR team
- Delivered by education experts with decades of experience in the sector
- Engaging, informative and inspiring sessions tailored to meet your specific needs
Whatever your needs around HR support, we are able to help. Simply contact us by email email@example.com or phone 01480 431993.