Thank you for taking an interest in this great opportunity to be part of the team at Meldreth Primary School.
Our school is a very special and exciting place to work and learn. The children are at our heart and staff work very closely together as a proactive team, with a ‘can do’ approach. We support each other and ensure that we all maintain a good work life balance. .
We are looking for an experienced, skilled and enthusiastic Year 1 teacher to join our team, to cover a maternity leave. This is a temporary post for Mondays and Tuesdays, to start as soon as possible.
We can offer you:
• children who are unfalteringly proud of their school and who are keen to learn,
• a dedicated team of experienced staff,
• engaged, supportive parents and committed governors,
• commitment to your professional development.
• thrive on children's success?
• see the potential in everyone and everything?
• enjoy working as part of a team?
If so we would love you to consider working with us at Meldreth. As a small village school with personality, we have a lot to offer!
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team please call to find out more about the role or arrange a visit. Please visit our website at www.meldreth.cambs.sch.uk where you will be able to download an application form, person specification and job description.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 11th January 2018 at 3.30pm.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to safeguarding checks including an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://www.meldreth.cambs.sch.uk