KS1 Teacher required from April 2018
We are on an improvement journey at St Philip’s CE (A) Primary School, and we are looking to appoint an excellent KS1 classroom practitioner to join our friendly, committed and hardworking team. The school celebrated improved KS1 outcomes last year, as well as 93% of the Year 1 children, who were successful in the phonics screening.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum, be well organised and communicate effectively with staff and parents;
• Ensure that learning is engaging and accessible to children of all abilities;
• Have experience of the teaching of phonics;
• Have a friendly, positive outlook with a sense of humour.
• A welcoming friendly staff team with a supportive senior leadership team;
• A phase approach with three classes in each phase and a phase leader
• Friendly and lively children who enjoy learning;
• An induction programme with ongoing CPD.
This is an exciting time to join and large and improving school, and we are committed to developing all teachers as leaders of learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01223 508707 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 9am on Wednesday 16th January, Interviews will be held week beginning 21st January 2019.
St Philip’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.
School website: http://www.stphilips.cambs.sch.uk/