We welcome interest from talented and dynamic teachers (QTS) either in the first stage of their career or for experienced teachers looking for a leadership role. This post offers an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress.
Clarkson Infant and Nursery School is a GOOD school as graded by Ofsted. It is a happy, friendly school with a strong community ethos and strong team commitment to improving the outcomes and aspirations of all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a very good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and how to develop learning through play
• Uses accurate assessment to inform their planning and teaching
• Is able to provide the right balance between support and challenge in their teaching, so all children make progress against their starting points
• An inspirational and innovative teacher willing to put learning at the heart of all you do
• Someone who knows high expectations matter
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
• Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
• The full support of the Head Teacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership development
• You will work in partnership with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to promote continuous improvement in this successful Wisbech school
If you are passionate about making a difference in education we would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 7th January 2019
Interview date: 18th January 2019
Start date: Summer Term 2019.
Salary grade/TLR negotiable according to experience.
Clarkson Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://clarkson.cambs.sch.uk