All Saints Academy
(a part of the Village Saints Partnership and the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Full-time KS2 Class teacher from September 2019
Payscale: Subject to experience plus TLR for curriculum development
DEMAT and All Saints Academy are looking to appoint a key stage 2 class teacher.
All Saints Academy is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us! We are part of the Village Saints Partnership along with St Martin at Shouldham Primary Academy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team to teach a mixed class of year 5 and year 6 initially. This would be an ideal post for somebody looking for the next step before deputy headship
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teacher
• An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Strong links with the community and local church groups
• A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.allsaintsacademy.norfolk.sch.uk/Vacancies/
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01366 501050. Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019 (midday)
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 28th January 2018
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Monday 28th January 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
School website: http://allsaintsacademy.norfolk.sch.uk