DEMAT and Stilton Church of England Primary Academy are looking to appoint a Yr 3 class teacher from the Summer Term 2018.
Stilton Church of England Primary Academy is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teacher
• An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• Good knowledge and understanding of the KS2 and KS1 curriculum, including phonics
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Strong links with the community and local church groups
• A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.stilton.cambs.sch.uk or call the school on 01733 240480 to enquire.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Mrs Crane, school secretary on 01733 240480.
Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 25th Jan (noon), shortlisting 25th Jan pm
Interviews: Thursday 31st January
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Monday 28th January on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://www.stiltonprimary.co.uk