KS2 CLASS TEACHER – 1 day a week (Fridays)(0.20 FTE)
required as soon as possible
[Permanent ~ Salary Main Scale]
“Together unlocking the potential of every child, inspiring children, improving lives”
Beaupré Community Primary School is looking for an ambitious and dedicated class teacher to join our exciting village school.
Do you have the drive and passion to be part of our team?
If this is you, we are looking for a part-time KS2 Class Teacher to join our committed teaching team.
We are looking for:-
• A KS2 Class Teacher as part of a job share, working 1 day a week (Fridays)
• Commitment to working together in a job share to ensure continuity and success
• An experienced practitioner or an enthusiastic, keen, dedicated NQT who is totally committed to a teaching career
• An inspiring teacher who has high expectations for pupils’ learning and achievement
• A practitioner with a good knowledge and understanding of teaching, learning and assessment and the KS2 Curriculum
• A professional who works well in a team, can use their own initiative and is committed to their own professional development
• A teacher who is passionate about making a positive difference to our school to engage and inspire
• An enthusiastic individual with a sense of humour
We can offer you :-
• An exciting and continually developing school learning environment
• A supportive and dedicated team of staff, governors and parents
• Children who are enthusiastic, committed to learning and enjoy school
• Continuing professional development, support, challenge and career development opportunities
• Classroom support from high quality teaching assistants
For an application pack please contact Mrs Julie Haynes ~ School Business Manager or email office@Beaupre.cambs.sch.uk. NQTs are welcome and to apply. Visits are encouraged and very strongly recommended.
Closing date for applications – 9.00am, Thursday 7th February 2019
Interviews to be held - Thursday 14th February 2019
Beaupré School has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
School website: http://www.beaupreprimary.co.uk