Bottisham Community Primary School
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and reliable Finance Administrator to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive team. The role will involve undertaking tasks relating to the school’s financial administration and assisting the Headteacher in the preparation and monitoring of the school’s budgetary provision to ensure proper accounting of all school finances.
We are looking for an individual who has:
• a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• the ability to work well as part of a team
• strong ICT and administrative skills
• a flexible and adaptive approach to working within a busy school office
We can offer:
• A supportive induction and training package
• A motivated team who work closely together
• Children and staff who are friendly and enthusiastic
• An inclusive and caring school ethos with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
• Commitment to developing future professional development
Previous experience of working within a school office and/or financial administration, with knowledge of the Sage financing system is desirable although not essential as training will be provided.
This role is permanent part-time, working for 20 hours per week, over 5 days, 8:00 – 12:00. The post will be paid at salary scale Level 2 Scale 3 – Level 2 Scale 4 (£17,681 - £20,541 FTE) dependent on experience.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please call the school office to arrange. If a visit is not possible then a telephone conversation with the Headteacher or Office Manager is welcomed.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 24th January 2019
Interviews: Monday, 4th February 2019
Applications and information can be obtained by contacting our office on email@example.com or from our website www.bottisham.cambs.sch.uk
Bottisham Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://bottisham.cambs.sch.uk