We are looking to appoint an excellent innovative Key Stage 1 teacher
to join our team from February Half term – An earlier date can be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher to work with a friendly, committed and supportive team of staff and governors.
The post is until the end of the summer term on a fixed term basis.
Hours: 0.4 FTE 2 days per week
Salary: Main Pay Scale
We wish to appoint someone who has
• An adaptable approach and good team player skills; is enthusiastic and a learner
• Has good organisational skills and a sense of humour
We can offer you:
• Opportunities for children across a wide spectrum of musical, sporting and other curricular and extra-curricular activities
• Structured opportunities for professional development
• Supportive community and proactive governing body
To find out more about the school please contact the School office at email@example.com or visit the school website
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 25th January 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and these will be held
Week Commencing 28th January
School website: http://haslingfield.cambs.sch.uk