KS2 Teacher Thomas Eaton Primary Academy
Start date: September 2019 (or earlier)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: MPS (NQT’s are welcome to apply)
We are a forward thinking, fast paced Primary Academy who are looking to recruit an outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher to take our pupils on a learning journey which is a fusion of excellence and enjoyment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed. In addition, you will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group team and promote the vision for excellence in learning at Thomas Eaton Primary Academy.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching leading to good progress for all;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
Thomas Eaton Primary Academy can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
• High calibre support staff;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
For more information please visit our website; http://www.thomaseatonschool.co.uk
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or contact the Headteacher for an informal discussion on 01354 740392.
Thomas Eaton Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children.
The family of Academies with the trust currently incorporates two hubs: St Neots and Fenland. Joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span eleven different locations.
Benefits of working for the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust include:
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources.;
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
To apply for the post of KS2 Teacher at Thomas Eaton Primary Academy please download an application form from the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust website: https://diamondlearningtrust.com/career-opportunities/
Completed Application forms along with a covering letter should be submitted to: HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or sent by post to:
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust
c/o Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Midday on Thursday 21 March 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place: week commencing 1 April 2019
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to have two satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.