Jeavons Wood Primary School
POSITION: Inclusion TA, to work as part of our inclusion team, across school where the needs of the pupils are highest. This may include some 1:1 work, nurture groups, interventions, class TA work
EXTRA INFO: TA Level 2, permanent-27.5 hours per week (8:45-3:15). To also include daily lunch duty - 2.5 hours per week paid on the Midday Supervisor scale.
“Jeavons Wood is a peaceful, harmonious school where pupils display highly positive attitudes to learning… and are highly engaged and focused in lessons.”
“Pupils’ attitudes to learning and behaviour are exemplary.”
“Pupils are very polite, respectful and helpful to each other. They are properly prepared for lessons, and display a readiness and eagerness to learn.”
Ofsted, April 2015
We are looking for a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic TA to join our wonderful team of staff.
We can offer you:
• fantastic children who are eager to learn and whose behaviour was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted;
• a hard-working, supportive and enthusiastic team;
• a creative, exciting and inspiring curriculum;
• well-resourced classrooms and learning areas in a new, built-for-purpose building;
• a warm, welcoming school that encourages children to be independent and take ownership of their learning.
We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning, genuinely enjoys being with children and is able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues;
• is able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, children and parents;
maintains high standards of behaviour management;
• is flexible & able to work across school according the needs of the pupils
For further information and an application form please contact the school office on 01954 717180 or
Jeavons Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Offer of a position will be subject to two positive references.
Closing date: 9:00am, Friday 29th March
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd April