We are a popular, oversubscribed small rural school with a good reputation and we would like you to join our successful team.
We are looking to appoint a positive and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher who will join our supportive and friendly school. We strongly believe that by working together with children, families and the community we ensure our children have the very best start to their education and are prepared for life beyond school.
We can offer:
• Well behaved and highly motivated children
• A caring and positive teaching and learning environment
• A well-resourced school
• Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
• A committed team of staff with supportive governors and parents
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dynamic team player who is willing to ‘pitch in’
• Demonstrate good knowledge of effective assessment strategies
• Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning
• Be friendly with a good sense of humour
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office (01733 252332) or visit our website for an application pack at www.johnclareprimary.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 12 noon either via post or applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on Friday 26th April 2019
All employees of the Trust are responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All employees undergo relevant background checks, including a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check in order to satisfy our statutory obligations.
School website: http://www.johnclareprimary.org