Start Date: April/May 2019
Cover Supervisor: Scale E Point 18-21 (£14,018 - £15,259)
Hours of work: 32.5hrs a week: 8.00 – 3.00 with a 30minute unpaid break each day ( + evening meetings ) Term time plus 1 week.
We are seeking to employ a Cover supervisor to work within our busy team.
The successful candidate will be required to cover classes as and when teachers are absent; to work with students to support learning or pastoral activities; to provide other relevant support to members of staff and assist in various administration tasks at other times. The ability to take on planning and marking for absent colleagues would be advantageous and would be reflected in the instructor pay scale. The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic and conscientious and able to work closely with all staff.
• The ability to teach Key stage 3 and 4
• Willingness to participate in our ethos of a creative approach to teaching and learning and commitment to personal development
• Be part of the wider learning community, which includes, working along- side teachers, HLTAs, LTAs , the pastoral team, technicians and administrative support
• Strengths in English/History or Modern Foreign Languages would be an advantage.
We will offer:
• A high quality, range of continual professional development opportunities
• A range of dedicated and supportive departments with excellent schemes of work
• Motivated students, keen to learn
Please download an application pack and job description from www.fleggormistonacademy.co.uk
Completed application forms need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 3pm Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Friday 26th April 2019