Salary Range L06 – L09 depending on experience. Negotiable.
Required for September 2019.
Opportunity Knocks. Do you have the X-Factor, could you lead us from Good to Outstanding? The Governors of Kinderley Community Primary School are looking for a dynamic, talented, collaborative and visionary Headteacher to work alongside our strong Leadership Team and staff as we seek to build on the exceptional qualities already in the school, whilst also encouraging us to move forward.
Kinderley is a rural village community primary school with 75 pupils (including nursery) in four mixed-age classes. It is maintained by Cambridgeshire County Council and generates a family atmosphere with a total focus on every child.
In 2016 OFSTED graded our school as ‘Good’ and we are continuing to build on the strong improvement which the school has made in the past few years. Pupil progress, enjoyment and engagement are closely monitored and pupil voice is highly valued.
'Behaviour is good and the school promotes pupils’ personal development well, including their awareness of British values.'
OFSTED 2016 – Good.
• Be an outstanding teacher with the highest expectations of pupils’
attainment and behaviour.
• Promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all children's
• Have outstanding leadership skills in managing, motivating and
challenging staff through leading by example.
• Be collaborative and able to demonstrate an ability to work with
others for a common agreed goal.
• Have the energy, drive and skill to engage and enthuse pupils.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with staff,
parents, governors and the community.
• Understand the importance of and promote the principles of
inclusion and safeguarding.
We can offer:
• An opportunity to work closely and collaboratively with a talented
senior leadership team in leading and managing the strategic
direction of the school, in order to have a significant impact on our
• Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited
about their learning.
• Close links with the local church, parents and families.
• A supportive and encouraging team of staff who share best practice
and a deep commitment to the pupils.
• Wide ranging professional development opportunities and a strong
• A positive, friendly and attractive work environment.
• A strong and supportive Governing Body.
Further details and application forms are available on the school website or can be downloaded from the links below.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be made by arrangement with Mrs J. Strange in the school office on 01945 870374.
Applications to be returned to Michele Burrin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 29th April 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th May 2019
“The Governors and Local Authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
An equal opportunities employer.
School website: http://kinderley.cambs.sch.uk