We are looking for an inspirational leader to work in partnership with our headteacher, wonderful pupils, committed staff, enthusiastic PTA, and engaged Governing Body to realise the full potential of Offord Primary School.
It is an exciting time to join the school as we intend to become part of the CAM Trust by 1st September this year. Following our Ofsted inspection in November 2018, we have embarked on a journey of rapid improvement.
Offord has already come a long way in a short space of time and has made great strides in developing the areas highlighted by Ofsted. In order to continue to improve further we now seek to appoint a Deputy Headteacher.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, inspirational, motivated and highly organised individual who will work in partnership with the Headteacher to contribute to the further development of the school and work with us in achieving our aim of providing a superb education for our children and becoming an essential part of the local community.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- is ready to grow into a leadership role with the support of the Headteacher
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- will motivate, inspire, lead and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
- has a knowledge and understanding of rigorous school self-evaluation practices and how these can impact on teaching and learning and outcomes for all learners
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- has the ability to develop colleagues through performance management and continued Professional Development opportunities.
Located in rural Cambridgeshire there are a host of unique opportunities for enhancing teaching and learning at Offord Primary School. We are looking for a dynamic Deputy Headteacher ready for the challenge of embedding excellence in teaching and learning throughout our school.
Applications packs available from the school office and visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged; to arrange an appointment please call the school on 01480 810308.
Please return completed application forms along with a letter of application including by email to:email@example.com
Offord Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
School website: http://offord.cambs.sch.uk