Ditton Lodge Primary School
Start date: Required for September 2019
Salary: MPS (£23,720 - £35,008)
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Ditton Lodge Primary School, part of Unity Schools Partnership Trust, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time KS2 class teacher.
We strive to develop happy, caring and resilient learners who are always challenged to achieve their best.
Our children would love to meet you; please call us and come and see for yourself.
The school was last inspected by Ofsted in May 2015 and achieved Good in all areas.
We are looking for:
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to Quality First Teaching
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
• An enthusiastic, hardworking and adaptable teacher with a desire to raise standards of attainment and achievement for all groups of children
• An inspirational and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• An organised individual with good collaborative skills
We can offer you:
• A school where individuals really do matter, and where everyone makes a difference
• Friendly and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• Excellent support from our team of dedicated staff
• Opportunities and commitment to your on-going professional development within the school and across Unity Schools Partnership
• Strong links with the community
• A school committed to staff well-being
To arrange a visit, please contact Sheena Datson, School Business Manager. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01638 613001
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 2nd May 2019
To apply, please visit
Ditton Lodge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.
School website: http://www.dittonlodge.cambs.sch.uk