Thank you for taking an interest in a great opportunity to be part of our team.
Our school is an exciting place to work and learn. The children are at our heart and staff work very closely together as a proactive team, with a ‘can do’ approach. We support each other and ensure that we all maintain a good work life balance.
We are a primary school seeking to appointment an enthusiastic, skilled and motivated Teaching Assistant to cover maternity leave until 22nd May 2020.
Applications are invited from Teaching Assistants who:
* Wish to make a difference to children's learning.
* Able to assist children on an individual basis but also work as a member of
* Has the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and
* Demonstrate good organizational skills.
* Support inclusion in the classroom ensuring all pupils feel involved with tasks
* Under the direction of the Teacher, support the school curriculum, including
literacy and numeracy activities.
Further details of the post are:
Monday to Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
Level 1A £9.81 per hour
This role is advertised as term time only – 38 weeks per year until 22nd May 2020
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team please call 01354 659000 or email email@example.com to find out more about the role or arrange a visit. Please visit our website at www.allsaints.cambs.sch.uk. where you will be able to download an application form, person specification and job description.
All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff; governors and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow Safer Recruitment Practices which include, but are not limited to, applying for an enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance for all newly appointed staff.
School website: http://allsaints.cambs.sch.uk