Required from September 2019
Closing date: 28 April at midnight
Interviews to take place w/c 29 April
We are looking for an inspirational class teacher who has a passion for teaching. Working at Welland Academy, you will be part of a dedicated and supportive team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum. We would love to show you around our school – please come to visit!
We’re looking for a class teacher who:
• has a passion for children’s learning and development.
• can contribute ideas to a strong and forward looking team.
• can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
• is reflective.
• has high aspirations for both the children and also for their own development.
• is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
We can offer you:
• An inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
• A caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
• Dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues plus extra throughout the year.
• Happy, confident children who enjoy being at school.
• A comprehensive NQT induction programme with the Trust and excellent mentoring and coaching within the Academy.
• Opportunities for continuing professional development, including the Trusts ‘Learning Alliance’.
Our academy is larger than the average Primary academy. It opened in 2013 and boasts a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere. The academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
For further information:
Alternatively, call our Recruitment Line on 0115 748 3310
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
School website: https://www.wellandacademy.org/