School Business Manager
Required from September 2019 - with a possible transitional handover from July 2019 by negotiation
37 hours per week term time + 2 weeks per year, Mon – Fri 8.00am – 4.00pm
Salary: Scale 5 from £11.19 – Scale 6 from £12.85 pro rata salary depending on experience
Beaupré Community Primary School is looking for a highly organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our team in a lively, exciting and friendly village school.
We are looking for:-
• A warm natured, efficient, highly motivated and conscientious person with the ability to work on their own initiative and in close partnership with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Office Manager.
• A professional who can contribute to strategic development, priorities and meet deadlines.
• A professional with excellent interpersonal skills who can maintain supportive relationships with the Headteacher, Staff, Parents, Pupils and wider Stakeholders.
• An ability to maintain high standards, respect confidentiality and with evidence of highly organised skills in all aspects of a busy school office.
• A caring individual who has the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and families.
• Good ICT skills with experience of main Microsoft Office packages is essential.
• A professional who can lead and manage finance, administration, personnel and compliance. Have experience of working with financial programs, managing strategic financial plans, budgets and reporting systems.
• A professional who can work directly with the Headteacher to manage budgets and procurement.
• A professional with experience of working within legislation in relation to HR, Financial and Health and Safety.
• Experience of school systems would be an advantage, although training would be given to the right candidate. Have at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative /secretarial field, including finance.
• Willingness to undertake relevant training.
We can offer you :-
• A village school with a positive and friendly ethos.
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic, caring and supportive team.
• Happy children and supportive parents.
• An opportunity to flourish professionally, with a strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• Dedicated staff with high aspirations.
For an application pack please contact Mrs Julie Haynes – School Business Manager or email office@Beaupre.cambs.sch.uk. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged by prior arrangement with the office.
Closing date for applications – 9.00am Monday 13th May 2019
Interviews to be held – Tuesday 21st May 2019.
Beaupré School has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
School website: http://www.beaupreprimary.co.uk