Class teacher full time
Required: September 2019
We are looking for a talented KS2 teacher who can be an inspiration to our children and school. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our school is based in a beautiful village 5 miles west of Cambridge and has a glorious setting, right next to Burwash Manor.
Are you a teacher who:
• loves working with children and seeing them flourish
• knows the KS2 curriculum well
• is calm, organised, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile for our pupils
• has excellent communication skills and is an effective team player
• can create a rich learning environment
• is efficient with record keeping and assessments
• has high expectations of all pupils
• is good at building positive and strong relationships with pupils, parents and staff
• is a reflective practitioner
• can support the strong Christian ethos and values in our school
We can offer you:
• a warm, friendly environment with a family atmosphere
• a successful school with motivated pupils
• committed staff who are focussed, inspiring and caring
• an exciting opportunity to be part of a school on its journey to excellence
• supportive parents
• a strong sense of community
• excellent opportunities for professional development
• fantastic school grounds
We strongly encourage you to visit our school to meet the pupils, staff and Headteacher and to discuss the role further. To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact the Headteacher on email@example.com or the Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on 01223 262474.
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 25th April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 30th April 2019
At Barton Church of England (VA) Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this firm commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://barton.cambs.sch.uk