Required January 2020
Teacher of English & Whole School Literacy Co-ordinator
TLR 2b (£4,655)
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic Teacher of English & Whole School Literacy Co-ordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join an innovative and caring school.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Possess the ability to inspire and motivate, and who have a passion for teaching and learning.
• Have consistently high expectations with the drive to help all students achieve their full potential.
• Are exceptional team players who enjoy supporting and working collaboratively with others.
• Have the skill to form positive relationships for learning with all staff, students and parents.
• Share our vision to deliver outstanding education for children and young adults and the commitment to make a difference to outcomes and achievements of students who attend HAT schools.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly within the Trust.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment that allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way and our buddy system gives new staff a supportive and knowledgeable mentor.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme that is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
Please see the enclosed job descriptions for further information.
For further details please also visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Closing date: 9.00am on 18 November 2019
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk