Key Stage 1/2 Level 2 Teaching Assistant for High Needs Support required for 28.5 hours per week, term time only, .
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous team who are shaping the future of St Michael’s Church School.
St. Michael’s is a rapidly growing school at the heart of a new community on the Cardea housing development in South Stanground. We opened in September 2012 with 14 children and currently have 391 children from Reception to Year 6 who make us smile and laugh every day.
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join us, who has SEN experience. We warmly invite you to come and meet us, look around the school and let us tell you about our plans.
Are you interested?
• Are you committed to learning without limits?
• Do you have energy, ambition and resilience?
• Can you deliver warmth and a sense of fun?
In return we will give you:
• A new, inspiring working environment with excellent resources
• The opportunity to shape and grow within an inclusive church school
• The scope to be enterprising, creative and innovative
• Professional support and development
• Great location for transport in and out of the city
Get in touch and be part of something special!
To apply please visit our website where you can find a job description and application form https://www.stmichaelschurchschool.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies+%26amp%3B+Volunteering&pid=62
To make an appointment to visit or to ask any further questions please contact: Mrs Caroline Munroe, our School Business Manager on 01733 306778.
Contract Term: Temporary - Named Child Contract
Closing date: Friday 22nd November 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
School website: http://www.stmichaelschurchschool.co.uk