Guilden Morden Primary Academy is a friendly, hard-working village school and we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Keyworker to work in our Pre-School. The position will commence from January 2020.
- Wednesday and Thursdays (8.50am - 12.10pm) weekly
- Fixed Term Contract, initially for 2 terms.
We can offer:
• A friendly school environment where everyone is respected and valued
• Salary dependent on qualifications: (Scale 4/Point 9 - £20,344.00 pro-rata)
• Term time employment (plus training days)
• A supportive and lively team
• A commitment to professional and personal development
We are looking for:
• The ability to work well with other staff members
• Relevant experience in childcare ( N.N.E.B, B.Tec, NVQ Level 3/4 ) preferred
• Someone with commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility and a sense of humour
• Someone who will maintain and promote the caring, positive ethos of the school
Visits to the Pre-School are warmly welcomed. Further details and an application pack are available on request : Tel: 01763 852318 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews to be held w/c Monday 25 November.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities organization, which welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
School website: http://guildenmorden.cambs.sch.uk