We are looking to appoint an inspiring and dedicated teacher to join our committed team at Edward Worlledge Ormiston Academy, part of the Ormiston Academies Trust, to work in Year 3 in the first instance.
• Class Teacher
• Full Time
If you are looking to expand your career in a school where opportunities are limitless, we can offer you: -
• A highly supportive and experienced team
• Outstanding CPD
• Opportunities for career development and working with other academies within our MAT
• Children who are keen and eager to learn
If you are passionate about making a difference in education we would love to hear from you.
You will be:
• A classroom practitioner with at least one year’s teaching experience
• A motivational and innovative teacher, willing to put children’s learning at the heart of all you do
• Someone who knows high expectations matter
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and comply with Child Protection policies and practices.
Visits to our school are most welcome. Please contact the office as detailed above for an appointment.
The closing date for applications is 25thNovember 2019.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 2nd December 2019.