Ely St John's Community Primary School is looking for a KS1 maternity cover teacher for one term starting from January 2020 (start of the Spring Term).
Our recent Ofsted Inspection (November 2018) states, “Ely St John’s is a calm, caring and creative environment in which positive relationships promote pupils’ progress well.”
We wish to appoint a teacher with the same passion and love for teaching we all have here, to cover for a maternity leave. The post is for a Year 2 class for one term. We are a two form entry school with 435 pupils on roll.
We can offer:
• a strong team structure and a commitment to professional development
• positive relationships across the whole school community
• a strong team of teaching assistants
• eloquent, engaged and well behaved pupils who enjoy their learning
• a beautiful learning environment which includes a large allotment and nature garden
• a commitment to providing a full range of learning experiences including a great tradition of music, sport and the use of the outdoors
We are looking for:
• a good class teacher with high expectations and a commitment to pupil well being
• teachers with a desire to impact on every child in their care
• teachers committed to providing exciting stimuli for learning
Please ring the school office (01353 612780) for an application pack and ring the Head (Liz Bassett), if you wish to ask further questions about the post or the school. Visits are strongly encouraged.
Closing Date: Monday 18th November 2019.
Interviews in the week beginning 25th November 2019
Ely St John's is committed to the success and happiness of every pupil and staff member. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
School website: http://www.elystjohns.cambs.sch.uk/website