Early Years Teacher (Reception/Year 1) at Benwick Primary School
Starting: Easter or sooner if possible
Scale: MPS1 – UPS3
Full Time, permanent role.
• Are you a passionate teacher early in your career or a more experienced practitioner looking for further development?
• Do you have a passion for Early Years and Key Stage 1?
• Are you a well organised, enthusiastic proactive person?
• Would you like to work in a school where the focus is on nurturing the individual child as well as academic excellence?
Our small class (currently 18) of mixed Reception and Year 1 pupils require a creative and talented teacher who will relish the opportunity of teaching our small class in a creative, integrated and inspiring way. We are looking for a full time experienced or newly qualified teacher to join our team of supportive colleagues, in our lovely village school, from Easter 2020, or sooner if possible.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
• is passionate about children and inspires them in their learning
• is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
• will model high expectations
• will demonstrate consistently good or outstanding practice
• will welcome and implement new initiatives
• will ensure full compliance with the schools safeguarding policy
At Benwick Primary School, we can offer:
• Experienced TA support
• Large open classroom with dedicated outdoor learning area
• Children who are ready to learn and are committed to their learning;
• Well-behaved pupils;
• Excellent professional development;
• A warm, welcoming team who are committed to improving the school
• Small class sizes that allow us to focus on the individual child.
• Future opportunities within the school.
The newly appointed Headteacher of Benwick Primary is forming a new, vibrant team to take this school rapidly to good. If you are starting out in your career or seeking your next step and you are keen to have excellent CPD and other opportunities then we will warmly welcome you at Benwick.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time or to arrange an informal discussion about the role. Closing date for applications and covering letter of experience is 12 noon on Friday 24th January 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and medical questionnaire.
School website: http://benwick.cambs.sch.uk