Key Stage 1 Teacher required.
This post has the flexibility to be either part time (from 0.5 FTE) or fulltime. (Permanent role)
Scale: MPS1 – UPS3
Start: Easter 2020 (or sooner, if possible)
We are looking to appoint a passionate teacher to join our Wisbech school. Clarkson Infant & Nursery School is a happy, friendly school with a strong community ethos and the newly appointed Headteacher /SLT are forming a vibrant team to drive improvement and progress the outcomes and aspirations of all our children. If you are starting out in your career or seeking your next step and are keen to have excellent CPD and other opportunities, then we will warmly welcome you at Clarkson. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An inspiring teacher who has the needs of our pupils at the heart of everything they do.
- A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and supports other staff to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- Well organised, enthusiastic and proactive.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- SENCo qualification desirable, but not essential
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
- The full support of the Headteacher and Governing Body for professional development.
Application forms and an information pack are available to download from our website at www.clarksonschool.co.uk/vacancies and visits to the school can be arranged by emailing Miss Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning on 01945 584867.
Salary: Remuneration level dependent on successful applicant’s experience Closing date for receipt of applications: 11th December 2019 by 12pm Interviews: 16th December 2019
Clarkson Infant & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://clarkson.cambs.sch.uk