Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant
Required for January 2020
Do you enjoy a challenge and have the determination and belief that every child should have the chance to be the best that they can be?
Why not join us at St Philip’s Primary School at this exciting time of development?
We are a rapidly improving school, and we are looking to appoint an excellent teaching assistant to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff.
The Governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant with a strong Early Years background, to join our friendly and dedicated team. We need a dedicated professional who shares our school values and aims.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an excellent teaching assistant who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about enabling all learners to achieve success;
• Be well motivated and committed to providing a stimulating, happy and caring learning environment where all learners are valued as unique individuals;
• Experienced in working in Early Years and have outstanding knowledge of curriculum content for Early Years coupled with the ability to secure successful learning for all children including an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years / Childcare or equivalent;
• Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving
• Able to share in delivering our ethos and vision through our core Christian values, resilience and humour.
We can offer you the opportunity:
• To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school;
• To work with our enthusiastic, responsive, polite and friendly learners;
• To develop within your career through our commitment to high quality continuing professional development;
• Work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff, Governors, parents and community.
Visits to the school are very warmly welcomed, by arrangement.
Closing date is 9am on Friday 13th December. Interviews will be held Thursday 19th December.
St Philip’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.