Are you looking for a part-time or full-time opportunity to be part of a happy, creative and supportive school?
We have a vacancy for part-time, (0.6 +PPA) maternity cover teacher for our mixed EYFS/Year 1 class from February 24th 2020.
And a full-time Year 3 / 4 teacher to join the school as soon as possible
• A small classes of happy, curious and independent children, who have a strong desire to learn
• A forward-looking school with great opportunities to learn alongside others and share good practice
• A rich and creative curriculum that takes full advantage of our city centre location
• Friendly and supportive colleagues, governors and parents
• A strong commitment to staff well-being and continued professional development
• A unique, family-feel, ‘village’ school in the heart of the city of Cambridge, with a caring Christian ethos and strong community links
A recent strong ‘good’ judgement from Ofsted (November 2017)
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are enthusiastic about all aspects of learning: creative, dedicated and well-organised
• Have a commitment to ensuring rapid pupil progress and high standards for all learners
• Are able to challenge learners of all abilities: assessing accurately, differentiating effectively and ensuring good progress
• Have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and attitude to learning
• Are able to work well as part of a strong team and contribute to the school community
• Actively contribute to the curriculum we offer our children, demonstrating creative and innovative teaching styles
• Are able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Are supportive of the ethos and values of a Church School
In addition, for the maternity cover post, the successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organised classroom practitioner, with strong EYFS experience in creating exciting learning opportunities
• Be able to show understanding of continuous provision, and the complex interactions required between adults and children, to encourage and monitor learning in EYFS
This post is to start the week beginning 24th February 2020
If you think either of these could be the job for you, please contact the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 576922, or download the application pack on the school website.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange to come and see us or to discuss this post with the Headteacher.
Closing date for the Maternity cover: Friday 10th January 2020, 12 noon, interviews Tuesday 14th January 2020.
Closing date for the Year 3 / 4 position: Friday 7th February 2020, interviews week beginning Monday 10th February 2020.
Park Street CofE (VA) Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
School website: http://www.parkstreet.cambs.sch.uk/home