Class Teacher – Year 1 in the first instance
We are looking for a teacher who are interested in teaching in KS1 to join our school team. The Kingsfield team is committed to ensuring that children get the best possible school experience. We are passionate about developing ‘the whole child’ and have an excellent pastoral team to support us with this.
• Model excellence in teaching and learning
• Have a proven track record of impact in raising standards
• Have secure subject/curriculum knowledge
• Are a creative teacher who likes to think outside the box
• Demonstrate a good use of initiative
• Are enthusiastic and full of energy
• Are a good team player with a good sense of humour
• Are passionate about meeting the needs of each individual child in learning and beyond
then you are what we are looking for.
We can offer
• A supportive team
• Excellent opportunities for CPD in school, through the trust and beyond
• Regular release time for subject leadership
• A pastoral team who support children, their parents and the teaching staff
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Yvonne Wadlow on 01354 692323 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit, for further information, or to request an application pack.
Closing date: Noon on 28th January 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
School website: http://kingsfield.cambs.sch.uk