Foundation Stage Maternity Cover from April 2020
Thorndown Primary School is a happy, thriving 3FE school on the north side of St Ives. We have a maternity vacancy for a Foundation Stage teacher to join our highly motivated team of professionals.
We are looking for teachers who have:
· A passion for teaching and learning and a commitment to working as part of a team to provide a caring and positive learning environment
· High expectations and a thorough knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
· The ability to motivate and inspire our children
· Effective positive behaviour management
· The desire to take an active part in the wider aspects of school life
In return, we can offer:
· A happy, caring school with a strong community spirit
· Well motivated pupils, who enjoy learning
· A supportive staff, who work together to meet the needs of all our pupils
· A strong commitment to professional development
· Forest School
Visits to the school are welcome.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website . If you have any queries during the Christmas holidays, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 20th January 2020. We hope to hold interviews on Tuesday 28th January 2020.
Thorndown Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is necessary for the candidate to be fluent in written and spoken English. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
School website: http://thorndown.cambs.sch.uk