Brington C of E Primary School is looking for a caring and reliable Lunchtime Supervisor to work 12pm - 1pm Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week during term time. (Pay: Scale 1C Point 3)
The role is a permanent position and will involve the supervision of children during lunch breaks, ensuring that high standards of behaviour and the health and safety of children are met at all times.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have experience of supervising children and facilitating play activities
• have a helpful, positive, calm and caring nature
• be flexible, hardworking and reliable
• be able to communicate well with children
• be able to use own initiative
• have a commitment to the school’s ethos.
We can offer you
• a warm and friendly atmosphere
• pupils who are polite and well behaved
• a friendly and supportive team where everyone is valued
• a caring Christian environment
We would be very happy to show you our school. If you would like to visit, please telephone to make an appointment.
Application forms can be found on our school website:
Brington C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.
School website: http://www.brington.org