Hours of work– 28 hours per week (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs) 8.30am – 4pm with 30 mins lunch.
39 weeks per year (term time + training days).
Grade G point 8-12
FTE £19,945 - £21,589
Actual Salary £12,909 - £13, 973 (for less than 5 years service)
Actual Salary £13,198 - £14,286 (more than 5 years service)
We are seeking to appoint a deputy SENDCo to join our Inclusion Team at Meadowside Primary School ASAP. The right candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant positive impact on the School.
• To implement, administer, monitor and provide training using interventions
• To ensure staff are kept informed of pupils special educational needs.
• Identification of progress and intervention.
• Create and implement effective plans of action to support
underachievement including vulnerable children and children on the pupil
• To deputise for the SENDCo in chairing annual review meetings.
• To liaise with outside agencies.
• To support the Pastoral Manager administratively with attendance
• To provide guidance to teaching and support staff on the appropriate
teaching and learning methods to meet the needs of different children.
• To be involved in the appraisal of SEN support staff.
As a valued member of staff at Meadowside Primary School we offer opportunities to develop skills, CPD, support from a strong team of dedicated professionals and interaction with fantastic children and staff.
A full job description and person specification along with an application form is available from firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal conversation about this role please call and ask to speak to Mia Lewis, Deputy Head.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 at noon.
Interviews: Friday 31st January 2020 PM - time to be advised
Start date: ASAP
Meadowside Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including a Barred List and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.