Class Teacher: Year 5/6 teacher (0.8)
For May 2020 (or sooner – dates are flexible for the right candidate)
MPS 1-6 (NQTs are very welcome to apply)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Federation to appoint a 0.8 teacher to our Year 5/6 class at Shepeau Stow Primary School. We are a small and caring rural primary school, in the south of Lincolnshire, close to the growing city of Peterborough and the market towns of Spalding and Holbeach. The school benefits from small class sizes, with teaching assistants in all classes, and an experienced and supportive team of teachers.
We believe in offering an exciting and engaging curriculum and welcome teachers with a sense of fun and creativity.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- Wishes to inspire and motivate our children to reach their full potential
- Is welcoming and strives to build positive and supportive relationships
- Is open minded, adaptable and creative in their approach to learning and reflective about their own practice
- Embraces collaborative working and is willing to share good practice
- Brings a sense of fun to learning
We can offer you in return:
- A highly supportive and friendly team to work alongside
- A calm, happy and focused learning environment
- Release time for Subject Lead (where applicable) and report writing
- CPD opportunities through strong links within a supportive collaborative partnership of local schools
The post would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced staff. We will provide an experienced mentor for NQTs and RQTs in the early stages of their career. Our Federation works closely with partnership schools for shared training opportunities and professional development.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs.
Visits are encouraged – we would be delighted to show you our lovely school. Please visit our website www.shepeaustowschool.co.uk to learn more about us.
Shepeau Stow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, Shepeau Stow Primary School welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
To request an application pack please contact the School Business Manager Mrs Colette Ladley on 01406 330395 or email email@example.com Name of Contact for Advertising: Colette Ladley
School website: http://Shepeaustowschool.co.uk