Enthusiastic and Committed Business Manager Wanted!
Are you looking to work in a supportive and professional environment?
Do you want to belong to a professional learning community, with opportunities for growth, development and career progression?
If so…. The Lime Trust is the place for you
The Lime Trust, is recruiting a trust wide school business manager to join its friendly and hard working team in our Peterborough hub.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic Business Manager with the passion and commitment to help drive the Lime Trust schools to become outstanding. We want to become our schools to set standards and procedures for others to follow.
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the school management teams, working closely with the Headteachers, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence. Our children are delightful, eager to learn and they make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a hardworking, forward thinking and proactive manager to join us on a remarkable journey and contribute to achieving our vision to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Welcoming schools and a supportive team.
• Modern and attractive environments to work in.
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
• Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
• An unrivalled programme of professional development opportunities
• A competitive salary
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER WHO:
• Has a passion and proven track record of improving business functions
• Understands the needs of primary school children and be able to relate to them
• Relish the different pressures on a business manager in school environments
• Has experience of working in a school or similar environment in, management role
• Maximise the school’s resources and manage them to maximum efficiency
• Has excellent communication skills, especially in presenting financial information to school leaders and governors
• Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them
• Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
• Is committed to school improvement
• Are creative and innovative
• Are able to motivate and inspire colleagues & children alike
Salary £30,756 to £34,106
Grade Peterborough grade 10 (pt 34-38)
Hours Full time (37 hours per week)
Contract Type Fixed Term until December 2020
Location School based
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. The role will work across Lime Academy Abbotsmede, Parnwell and Watergall.
Further information and application form are included in the attached applicant pack. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Likewise, If you are interested in the position, we are keen to meet you. Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to make an appointment.
Email : Laura.Fisher@limetrust.london
Application Deadline Friday 28 February 2020 at 9 am
Shortlisting Friday 28 February 2020
Interviews Wednesday 4 March 2020
Start Date ASAP
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.