We have a vacancy for a Class Teacher
• Required for September 2020
• Main Pay Scale
• Closing date: Friday 13th March, noon
• Interview date: Friday 20th March
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable
teacher who is able to engage pupils in the learning process
in order to achieve high standards within a creative learning
environment. This position is suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers.
WE ARE SEEKING CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
• Be passionate learners and who will model this to children.
• Have good subject knowledge of the Primary
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and a
commitment to inspiring learners.
• Want to continue to learn and develop their own practice.
• Be a positive, enthusiastic team player and role model.
• Be a creative thinker.
• Be open to all, with a sense of humour.
• Be optimistic and cheerful.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A supportive team.
• Excellent training opportunities to support you in your role
and to develop your career.
• A happy and innovative working and learning environment.
• Committed staff, children, parents and Governing body.
• Children who have a love of learning.
A full job description will be supplied in the application pack.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a suitable time for a visit please contact the school office on 01480 375113.
To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Huntingdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We take our Prevent Duty seriously and promote British values at all times. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.