Ermine Street Church Academy
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint an
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Payscale: Mainscale, point dependent on experience and skills.
Start date: 1st September 2020.
DEMAT and Ermine Street Church Academy are looking for an excellent class teacher to inspire, nurture and educate our Key Stage 2 children.
Ermine Street Church Academy is on an exciting learning journey and we would love you to join us!
We are a growing school, having been open for 3 ½ years, increasing from 10 children on roll to more than 130 so far. In 2019 we were graded as a GOOD school by both Ofsted and SIAMS.
We are looking for
• A skilled practitioner who can design and create knowledge-based, skills-led experiences for our children;
• A teacher with high expectations who goes the extra-mile to achieve the very best for every child;
• An outstanding communicator who nurtures children to achieve their best both academically and as people;
• A flexible team member who demonstrates great professionalism.
We can offer you:
• A workplace that is alive with children laughing and learning
• Excellent support from our growing team of staff
• Many, varied opportunities for career progression
• A commitment to on-going professional development and a chance to collaborate and lead
• A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.erminestreetca.org.uk/vacancies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: Melanie Mathews, Business Manager on 01480 276510. Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday 19th March 2020 (9am)
Interviews: Wednesday 25th March 2020
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by the end of 23rd March 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://erminestreetca.org.uk