We would like to appoint a maternity cover teacher for Year 3 from April 23rd initially for one term, 3 days a week.
Our school is in the village of Papworth Everard - 15 minutes from St Ives, Huntingdon and 20 minutes from Cambridge. A larger than average village school, which caters for all the communities of Papworth Everard.
We are looking for teachers who
• Have high expectations for all the children in their class whatever their levels of achievement
• Can deliver lessons to inspire learning
• Are enthusiastic and flexible
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Are able to work as part of a team and to manage classroom support effectively
• Have good communication skills with both adults and children
• Are reflective practitioners willing to continue their own professional development
• Will support a therapeutic approach to behaviour management
• Have experience in Year 2 or Keystage 2
In return, we can offer
• A supportive, friendly school
• Pupils who are keen to learn
• Talented team of TAs to support the children’s learning
• A genuine commitment to your professional development
The post will be subject to the professional duties as laid down in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
An application pack is available from the school, please contact the school office.
You are warmly invited to visit the school either during the school day or after.
Closing date is Wednesday 4th March at noon
Interview date will be Wednesday 11th March
Pendragon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will need to have an enhanced DBS disclosure.