Qualified Primary Teacher required from September 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Pay Scale: MPS
The Governors of St Louis Catholic Academy wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and caring classroom teacher to join our successful and professional team. St Louis is a thriving and happy school where the children are central to all that we do. The School is in the horse-racing town of Newmarket, within easy commuting distance of Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Mildenhall and Thetford. St Louis Catholic Academy is part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
We can offer you:
• a school community which lives its Christian values in all that it does;
• exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and
• a strong, supportive and experienced management team and great staff
• a strong core curriculum, excellent PE and sports and a well-planned
• excellent professional development opportunities;
• a well-resourced school with excellent facilities for staff and children;
• strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about children experiencing high quality teaching and learning;
• an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• committed to achieving high standards;
• committed to their own professional development.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are able to support the School’s Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full. This post is open to any applicant and would be suitable for Early Career Teachers.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
If you have the desire and drive to ensure our friendly, eager children achieve their best, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For an application pack or to discuss the position, please contact Antoinette Jones, Office Manager, St Louis Catholic Academy, Fordham Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7AA, tel. 01638 662718, email <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or visit our website at <a href="http://www.stlouisacademy.co.uk">www.stlouisacademy.co.uk</a>
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 14th June 2021